[at-l] Gear I've seen for Southbounders

Perfect for Southbounders -- the electric bug swatter called "The Electronic Insect Terminator". Only 8oz too:

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=43317

Quote:
Electronic Insect Terminator -- "I'll be backhanding a bug"

Let's get Gloria in there so tell us about it...Sing with me here folks. Put your hands together and give it up for...

"Gloria Let's Step On and the Monson Sound Machine".

Black flies you sure sound pretty.
The violence keep movin' to the wing-ed gritty.
When you hear the scratch of the fingernails a scratchin'
Then you'll know the Terminator carries all the action.
Woah yeah...

Turn the feet around.
Love to hear percussion.
The AT map is upside down!
Love to hear percussion.
Love to hear it!

Deet users, spread your Deet 'cause
I know you wanna get usin' that Off!
But you see I've made up my mind about it.
Gotta be wing-ed rhythm, no doubt about it.
Woah woah...

Cause when the mosquitoes start a playin'
Their syncopated rhythm with a scratch, scratch, scratch
Makes me wanna move my body outta there, yeah!
And when the sheltermate starts hearing that bug
He nails that beat with the syncopated rhythm
With the rat, tat, tat, tat, tat, on his arm, hey...

Turn the feet around...

Datto