[at-l] new food in my bag

Heh - when I came back from living in Ireland, I still sounded American to
the Irish but the Americans I sounded Irish.  You should have seen the jaws
drop on my American students when I opened my mouth to teach the next
quarter!  I also found out an Irish accent can open doors - or at least
campground spaces.  I was cycling up the California coast with a group of
friends and we stopped at campground after campground and none had room,
then finally someone pushed me to the front of the line to ask at the next
one, and maybe it was just a coinkydink, but they miraculously had room for
more than a dozen cyclists.

Sorry for the off-topic post.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9