[at-l] Way, way OT Drive and computer Trouble!!

Why can't they make a car that just goes forward. I don't need to go in reverse. They used to make cars like that you know, they just went forward and didn't have all these fancy knobs and gizmos on them like they do today.

And all this polution control gear in these new fangled cars these days. What a waste! I don't need any of that. Why can't they just make cars that spew out the grime and dust like they used to...so you knew when the engine was turned on and it didn't make that racket when you already had the engine on and turned the key. I used to be able to look in my rear view mirror and see if the engine was turned on.

And these airplanes nowadays. They keep going all the way up to 35,000 feet in order to just fly from one place to another. Tarnation. If I had my way, we'd just be loading 350 people from that big expensive 747 into one of the Wright Flyers and travel along at 25 feet above the ground. That's all the higher it takes to fly you know.

Yeah, that's the ticket. Good ol' 25 feet at most. By golly I remember when...

Datto