[at-l] Christmas Goodies

I got my sister a copy of _Gorp, Glop and Glue Stew_ for similarly selfish
reasons.  I want to have ready access to it and also want her to cook on
backpacking trips together since she's generally more gourmet-inclined than
me.

Hey, I'm currently living right in the area that _A Buick 8_ is based in.
It wasn't my favorite Steven King but it was pretty good.  What didja think?
I DO NOT read King on the trail though.  I have too active of an imagination
to begin with.

t-ktl

> I got Dad the Complete Walker IV, so he can bone up on the aspects of
backpacking he's missing (he's a great hunter & runner, so there's just a
few things). It was very difficult to leave that book alone myself, so I'll
probably end up reading it after him.