[at-l] Christmas Goodies

I admit I was expecting Christine or something like that. I thought it was a rippin' story, though I agree he's had stories that have been better. I'm also in Pennsylvania, though in the south central portion, so the PSP connection was interesting to me as well. I've talked to a lot of cops in my day. I worked for the Turnpike for a while and you get to know the guys on your shift pretty well and I was wearing a uniform too so I didn't get much of the John Q. treatment. I guess you could say I was the red-headed stepchild of the PSP family :)

Casey

Alexis Acken <aacken@pghmail.com> wrote:

I got my sister a copy of _Gorp, Glop and Glue Stew_ for similarly selfish
reasons. I want to have ready access to it and also want her to cook on
backpacking trips together since she's generally more gourmet-inclined than
me.

Hey, I'm currently living right in the area that _A Buick 8_ is based in.
It wasn't my favorite Steven King but it was pretty good. What didja think?
I DO NOT read King on the trail though. I have too active of an imagination
to begin with.

t-ktl

> I got Dad the Complete Walker IV, so he can bone up on the aspects of
backpacking he's missing (he's a great hunter & runner, so there's just a
few things). It was very difficult to leave that book alone myself, so I'll
probably end up reading it after him.

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve. PghConnect Internet Services Internet service for only $6.95/mo. http://www.pghconnect.com
http://www.pghconnect.com/