First aid kits, built to suit,$495.00... Re: [at-l] Re: Blister management question

### This cracked me up...
--- Mark Hudson <hudsom@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> I have a slightly more advanced first aid kit than
> many hikers
### This is me hiking with the boys...

> (5 band-aids is a first aid kit?).
### This is me hiking without[!]..

> It includes some 2"x2" sterile gauze, and a small (1" ?) roll
of gauze, among other goodies). This stuff rarely gets used (I
think the last time was when I dropped a big rock on my
finger...), but at least I have it...
### Yeah, I've got 2"x2" and roll gauze, neosporin, etc., for
the "with boys" kit -- like your email implied, I think it
depends on your expectations... And boy-n-howdy, with them
HikerBoys, I expect. I do expect. Yup.

meditoe