[at-l] Other RUCKs

I sent this to the list earlier, but it didnt seem to go through (did the list go down this morning?)  Here it is again...

***

> I think it would be great to have a string of RUCKs, on whatever weekend.

As an FYI, there are several Class of 2004 hikers who are trying to put
together a RUCK-like event in the central Florida area. Just last week,
Jackie T (Sudz) and I were brainstorming about 'old timers' in the area who
wouldnt mind joining us newbies and teaching us a thing or two.

Is there anyone in the area who might want to join in on the fun? I have no
idea what weekend, or where, or even if it will actually happen, but if
there is enough support for it it may make us pursue it more seriously :-)

Crystal
http://www.trailjournals.com/crystal

PS - No offense about the 'old-timers'. I just meant anyone with more
exerience than me... which is almost everyone here!