[at-l] (Guest Post) Re-entry, etc.

>"...A few of us never recover--we hike the AT 8 times like Baltimore Jack or go
>on to hike other trails, to explore new places..."

There is no such thing as taking the same hike twice -- regardless of the number
of times one attempts to do so. Nature is infinitely variable. The clouds, the
wind, the trees, the flowers, the wildlife are always changing, always
different.

 I've hiked the same five mile loop two or three times a week for years. Each
 time is different. I never fail to be surprised and delighted.

 Weary