[at-l] (Guest Post) Re-entry, etc.

--- Jack Tarlin <baltimorejack@hotmail.com> wrote:
> In re. to re-entry, Jim said "A few of us never recover--we
> hike the AT 8 times like Baltimore Jack or go on to hike other
> trails, to explore new places..."

> Hiking the same Trail doesn't necessarily mean hiking the same
> trip; I explore new places every year, and it's one of the
> main reasons I keep going back.

### "One of..." the main reasons you keep going back?

### Spill, Jack: What is *the* main reason you keep going back?

Sloetoe
(who, one day into the Smokys with some NOBOs in March, clearly
heard in his little brain "I NEEEEED to be DOING this.")

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.