[at-l] Hammock + pack question

You can secure the pack to one end of the hammock so it doesn't slide
towards you.  I like to have my pack at hand and don't want to have to go
outside the hammock to get it.  It's been done, I was just wanting some more
information about the method and how it works and how that factors into
which hammock you buy.

Kelly Whitman
INTP
-----------
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

><< I've read different things about being able to keep your pack inside the
>hammock with you.  >>
>
>I don't see anyway that you could bring a pack inside of a hammock.  Once
>you
>get into the hammock everything will slide toward the center of the
>hammock.
>It would be very uncomfortable to have a pack in there with you.  Leave the
>pack outside the hammock.  Hang it from a nearby try, stash it under your
>hammock, put it in a plastic garbage bag and leave it on the ground but do
>not
>bring it into your hammock unless it is empty and you are using it as part
>of your
>insulation system.
>                                             Art

Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra Storage.
http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es