From: Leslie [mailto:lbooher@pure.net]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 10:27 AM
To: William Neal; 'Kelly Whitman'; AT-L List (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [at-l] Arthritis on the trail

My husband's grandmother used to open cigarettes and put the tobacco in her
closets to keep the moths out, too.  Would menthols be better for this?
Once, our youngest daughter was stung by a wasp that flew into the car as we
were going to her dancing lesson.  Her dance teacher wet a cigarette and put
it on the sting.  Old remedy for stings.  anklebear