  From: at-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Slyatpct@aol.com
  Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 10:25 AM
  To: GRoberts@npr.org; at-l@backcountry.net
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Gear shops in WY?

  In a message dated 8/15/2003 8:56:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
GRoberts@npr.org writes:

    Are there any outdoor gear shops in Wyoming that must not be missed???

  I don't know if you'd call it a gear shop but Sierra Trading Post's main
store is in Cheyenne and they now have one in Cody.  You're bound to find a
bargin there.  I've been to the store in Reno, that was pretty cool.

  Cheyenne Store Address:
  Sierra Trading Post
  5025 Campstool Rd
  Cheyenne, WY 82007