[at-l] white gas along the trail [Mass]

On 8/11/2003 2:53 PM, cosmo catalano wrote:
> Amy--
>     Not a lot of outfitters right on the trail in Mass.  And none that I
> know of in the middle (one at Great Barrington in the south and
> Williamstown up north).

There's also one in Lenox the Arcadian Shop (also not on the trail) 91
Pittsfield, Lenox, MA 01240 413-637-3010  http://www.arcadian.com/
Stopped there last month while spending a week in the Bershires hiking
and paddling.  Camped at October Mountain State Forest.
If you're in the area don't miss the Ice Glen trail in Stockbridge this
is a very short loop trail that can be done in a couple of hours.  Steep
rocky climb over giant rock formations.

Steve