From: at-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Kelly Whitman
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 6:53 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Question about food and mail drops

Thanks, Jim (cool name).   I have it:

http://www.aldha.org/companyn/intro03.pdf

I've ordered a print copy, I'm waiting for it to arrive and just a
little
impatient I guess and looking to hear opinions from other hikers in
addition
to reading the Companion.  Since posting the question I also found and
read
Baltimore Jack's excellent article at Whiteblaze on resupplying.

Didn't mean to pester, I'm just excited!  :)

Kelly Whitman
INTP