[at-l] Re: tripmore&again 5

In a message dated 8/7/2003 6:01:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> >"... his emails look just like any others to me."

In defense of Jerry (AKA Jazzman) I have to say he's a tad PC illiterate.  He
has tried, with my instruction ALL DAY to change that pink and blue crap,
without success.  His writing is unconventional, at best, and worth reading.  His
daughter finally changed it for him to something readable.  Poor thing, I
think his computer is something out of the late 80's.  I will try and fix it and
repost it so it's legible.

GoVols