[at-l] OT: Ansel Adams at MoMA

Off Topic:

Wondering if anyone has been to the Ansel Adams exhibit now at the Museum of
Modern Art.  Or other similar Ansel Adams exhibits.  No sure if its worth a
detour to Queens when the alternative is to spend extra time revisiting
other nearby museums while in NYC for a few days.   Basically, I am
wondering if I should expect his work will be something that one can much
better appreciate on a gallery wall than it does in a book or magazine.  I
don't know from photographs.

Rick B