[at-l] OT: Ansel Adams at MoMA

Not me but thanks for letting me know.  I'll definitely be stopping in.
It's the light, the light he captures as it is reflected or shadowed or
absorbed in nature.  I am reminded of the transcendent beauty of the
interplay of light on the part of the earth that is the AT at different
times of the day, in different weather and at different times of the year.
Adams's creative imagination is, like nature, majestic, dazzling and
spectacular, which he channeled into his photography with a simple but
stunning artistic vision.  There's a spirituality in his conversation with
nature.

He was a lovely man.

Curtis

PS. Send me a note when you're coming in and perhaps we can see it together.