[at-l] Osprey Aether 45 pack

Does anyone have experience with the Aether 45 Pack by Osprey?
Where do you put the hydrator?  I have a 1 qt Platy which I do not want inside the pack.
Also I have tent poles which are too long for inside but I do not know where to put them outside.  Thanks.
Any day's a good day to hike,
SLIM aka Nancy

"I do not ask to walk smooth paths, nor bear an easy load,
I pray for strength and fortitude to climb the rock-strewn road.
Give me such courage, I can scale the heartiest peaks alone,
And transform every stumbling block into a stepping stone."
---unknown