[at-l] SOT: Where would you party/ruck?

This hot-air balloon popped into my mind from a reply to a message I sent to
Felix.  So blame Felix. ;-)

I began wondering what I would do for the list if I won a jackpot --
especially the PEPSI $1,000,000,000 contest.  Then I decided that I would
throw a BIG party/ruck -- with seperate areas for quiet partiers and noisy
partiers.  Maybe hire Shane to police the noisy ones.  Maybe hire the
BACKPACKER staff to come and give one of their seminars.  Maybe Tom Brown to
teach us how to read animal prints and scat.  Maybe an elderly friend to
teach us how to mix molasses, corn, and mountain water.... ;-)

So this is NOT a real serious query, but one made semi-seriously.
Still..... ;-)

IF you were to win a big jackpot, what would you do for the group?  Think
party/ruck.  Especially where and when and what would go on?  Remember
kiddies are reading and some of us blush easily.

William, The Cracked Turtle