[at-l] RnR's newpaper article

In a message dated 7/22/2003 4:06:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbryankramer@msn.com writes:

> Well I decided to take a look for RnR's newpaper article and being a
> grandmaster at google quickly came up with the link:
>
> http://www.naplesnews.com/02/12/neapolitan/d857848a.htm
>
> I still am very skeptical for several reasons:
>
> Something doesn't add up yet in this story.

               ***   Yes, that was it. As you can see she suffered a horrible
experience from only five hours in the desert sun. It was worse than I
remembered when I re-read it. The paper wasn't a tabloid, it was our local paper.
The story was probably a wire story...

      Not to incite Bryan, but maybe your doubt is what isn't adding up here.
I only wish people would follow through on MacKaye as well as you have
here...

            ;-)