[at-l] RnR's newpaper article

No it wasn't a wire story, I spent a half hour or so trying multiple search
terms and it never popped up anywhere except in this paper.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"

                 ***   Yes, that was it. As you can see she suffered a
horrible experience from only five hours in the desert sun. It was worse
than I remembered when I re-read it. The paper wasn't a tabloid, it was our
local paper. The story was probably a wire story...

        Not to incite Bryan, but maybe your doubt is what isn't adding up
here. I only wish people would follow through on MacKaye as well as you have
here...

              ;-)