[at-l] Birthday gal

Quoting Felix <AThiker@smithville.net>:

 I've called and cancelled the stippers, Red...The weeklong boat rental <snip>
The spa time...all cancelled now because I didn't want it to become a
competition. (Send Shannon...)

I can live without the spa - and even the weeklong boat rental - but geesh, did
ya have to cancel the strippers??? You're going to have to uncancel them if you
want me to send Shannon . . . wait - I'm supposed to get gifts, not give them!
Besides - she belongs to the government now, I'm pretty sure I can't send her
anywhere . . . :)

Red