OT and OFF LIST - Re: [at-l] Alabama Pinhoti Trail Funding - SouthernExtension to FL

It's been pointed out to me in three private emails TEN minutes after posting
something that "real people" do not use "albeit" in casual conversation. My
response was -who say's I'm "real"? ;) But as I work my way thru the posts, it
cracked me up that someone else on the list used this word apparently much
unused word - and vindicated me that it had a meaning and a purpose :) I was
told that it is much used in writing but not relevant to conversation mode.
Well - I found it pretty damn handy for what I meant to say. I assume you did
too :)

Red