[at-l] OT a recent turn of events

As long as Rose understands that your first allowance will be spent on sending
me The Two Towers when it comes out, I'm all for a congratulation toast ;)

Congrats - (everyone raise their champaign glasses) - Fair winds and following
seas.

I'd add an Irish toast, but with your Scottish roots, you'd probably be
offended <g>. Best of luck implies you need some luck, after all. I think we're
still safe with the sea based blessing ;)

Thank goodness you didn't give us an opportunity to throw you an imitation
wedding - without Friar Tuck, it wouldn't have worked. And Rose may have
questioned your choice of wardrobe ;)

In all seriousness - really - finally - all my best, to all three of you. Just
tell Ratboy that the next time he comes there, my soon to be 7 year old is
packing a more serious gun - Leapfrog taught her that ;)

Red

Quoting woodelf@juno.com:
 Rose and I got married a couple of weeks ago. I ran as hard as I could