Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:40:11 -0400
From: "Jim Bullard" <jbullar1@twcny.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [at-l] Last weekend - aka Does anyone here actually hike?
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim and/or Ginny Owen" <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com>

> We had an "interesting" trip last weekend.  We spent 3 days on the
Bucktail
> Path in north central PA.  Since we can't seem to find anyone here
who
> actually hikes (or is willing to hike with us)

Yes, I actually hike, though rarely on weekends these days. Since
retiring I
can hike during the week. I like that because there are fewer people in
the
woods. My wife likes that because I'm home to do things with her on the
week-end (she isn't retired). I live much too far from you to join you
on a weekend hike anyway.

Saunterer