[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 36

> Well....been there, done that. I did 16 years of
> college ;-) I invented food for the second largest US
> food corp. until I got too sick to work at a "regular"
> job.

Ah, well, there is the whole problem then.  TOO MUCH school.  That will
always do you in.  Working for a big company?  That's a sure way to turn up
sick.

> I already own my own farm and house free and clear.
> Yup.....you must have a problem with money management
> if you are just starting now ;-)

Oh, I started VERY late - but I haven't been sorry for a second.  Of course,
it sort of make the retirement thing a biach...  LOL!

> I know it's all in my head, and I don't REALLY need
> disability. The docs have me on oxygen and a basket of
> pills just to humor me ;-)

I'd get new doctors...  ;)

Shane