[at-l] House (Off topic)

In a message dated 06/25/2003 5:10:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bcalkins@disaster-relief.net writes:

> He replied "I own the house, I am comfortable with that."
>
> >Christmas dinner at my house!
> I see if I can get away for that.  It sounds like a nice break from New
> England Christmases.

Exaxtly!!!!   I even love my icky green kitchen.  (God, it really is
horrifying)

And we tend to go overboard down here at Christmas since it's always like, 80
degrees, and doesn't feel Christmasy at all.  So we put Christmas lights on
EVERYTHING.  The house, the palm trees, the boat dock, (we even have a boat
parade, which goes down the intracoastal with decorated boats) we put lights on
the manatee holding the mail box and a santa hat on his head. .... We're really
obnoxious about the whole thing, too.  So, come one come all, BYOB and B
(Bring your own booze and bed) and stay at my house at Christmas.  Roasted turkey
on the Barbie!  Last one in the pool has to eat the fruit cake!

GoVols