[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 36

> Well, most people will tell you that the first thing to do is get a proper
> education.  That means a diploma from a respected university.  Then you have
> to work hard.
>
> Of course, I only have a high school diploma from a mediocre high school,
> and I don't work very hard...  I am, however buying a new house...  Maybe it
> has something to do with money management?

Well....been there, done that. I did 16 years of college ;-) I invented food
for the second largest US food corp. until I got too sick to work at a
"regular" job.

I already own my own farm and house free and clear. Yup.....you must have a
problem with money management if you are just starting now ;-)

I know it's all in my head, and I don't REALLY need disability. The docs have
me on oxygen and a basket of pills just to humor me ;-)

Wendy   (wsm311@aol.com)
Peace and Carrots Farm
Vermont
http://www.homestead.com/peaceandcarrots/