[at-l] House (Off topic)

> Well, we did it!  The Boy and I bought a house yesterday.
Welcome to the great American nightmare.

> I'm going to have to fill the house with stuff tossed out
When my brother bought his house, he slept on a mattress on the floor for a
time.  Somebody (Who lived in the dorm.) was trying to give him a hard time
about it,  He replied "I own the house, I am comfortable with that."

> Christmas dinner at my house!
I see if I can get away for that.  It sounds like a nice break from New
England Christmases.