[at-l] Virus?

"Tolle lege"
Your logic is impeccable but that's not what I wrote.  The virus data
files for eTrust EZ Antivirus are updated daily.  If I force the
AutoDownload right after the daily automatic download, I get a message
that says "Your virus data files are up to date".  Which of course only
means that I have the most recent files that they have made available.
eTrust EZ Antivirus is not freeware.

Steve