[at-l] Virus?

"Si vis pacem para bellum"
Well if the actual definition file is only updated weekly then downloading
that file 7 times instead on once probably don't improve your security.
Norton does weekly updates with special updates when a new threat shows up.
The only companies that really do very frequent updates are the companies
that provide corporate av protection by very expensive subscriptions like
Trend Micro. I find it very unlikely that freeware AV software updates more
frequently than companies who are getting paid for the subscriptions.

Bryan