[at-l] Vigilante Justice.

OrangeBug,

Reference your post, dated 6-17-03, hoping, “I'd like to think that the
hiking community of the 21st Century has more class and discipline.”

I have attended ONE AT hikers get-together, whatever it was called.
Throughout that night and well past early morning a group of hikers played
their music very loudly in the campground.  I learned, that night, there are
hikers, just like people every other place, with whom I want nothing to do.

I left the next morning.  I have no intention of attending another gathering
of hikers.  I might quibble with, “I may be overly optimistic.”  I consider,
I may be unrealistic.  I may be too much a romantic; just because someone
likes something I like, doesn’t mean they are otherwise likeable.

Steve

P.s.  Boy, psychiatrists are such babes in the woods.