[at-l] 2003 Rain Year

The Trail near the Scott Farm at the bridge is under water. The
Conodoquinet Creek is over it's banks and we are expecting a
thunderstorm tonight.  While scouting the creek for a possible paddle
today ran into a couple of day hikers there who were hiking from Boiling
Springs to Wertzville Road who had to bushwhack around the flooding.  I
ended up doing a short paddle on Mountain Creek which is running at
Class III today but had to cut it short because I was alone and the wave
train going thru Mt Holly Springs was full of strainers and it just
wasn't safe.

Steve