[at-l] re: Here Goes

Kelly,

I have always appreciated your posts and will miss you
tremendously should you decide to take a break form the list.  If so, I
will eagerly look forward to hearing from you again when you return.

While you are sorting things out, know that there are a LOT of dear
friends, most you haven't met yet, that are thinking of and praying
for you.  You WILL come out the otherside of this funk and that
knowledge alone usually does the trick for me.

That and a walk in the woods or creating something new in the shop
or watching old cartoons or trying to figure out Felix.

Listen to James Taylor's Secret of Life.

Isn't it a lovely ride!
Tin Man