[at-l] NEW HIKING IN PA QUESTION- QUARRY GAP

Greetings,

I can't remember the direction, but that stretch runs by one or perhaps two
abandoned villages.  I believe they were mining and logging villages that
died when the resource played out...

Take Care,

Tim

"What we call Man's power over Nature turns out to be a power exercised by
some men over other men with Nature as its instrument."