[at-l] Wish list

I just received a "small" windfall of $350, Yipee!  Now for you gear heads I am looking at getting something for myself.

  I am looking at getting a good sleeping bag,  the one I have now is great but weighs a whopping 4 lbs.

 I am looking at getting a good tent,  The one I have now is great but also weighs 4 lbs.

Any suggestions or other gear-aholic items you would recommend I look at?

Peregrinus