[at-l] Hiking in PA

Peregrinus--

I checked my materials from my previous hike,  Port Clinton to (almost) Duncannon.  There is no designated campsite between the Peters Mt shelter and the Rausch Gap shelter.  Most  of  the top of Peters Mt and the St Anthony's Wilderness section are campable by stealth.  There is no reliable water, but this year is so wet it won't be a problem.  Places I recall that might be likely for a tent/tarp include:
(1) near the AT-Horseshoe Trail junction; (2) near the Yellow Springs Village ruins; (3) near a small stream about 10 min N of highway 325 down in the valley where a spring (I didn't find it) is marked on the AT section map.  As addenda, the new Peters Mt shelter is a wind tunnel and you may prefer the old Earl Schaffer structure nearby; the Rausch Gap shelter is rather luxurious with a spring trough and a cooking shelf disposed around a pine tree.

Walt