[at-l] Hiking in PA

  After much thought and thinking of the logistics,  I think I am going to fore-go the PA hike and finish hiking Maryland.   I was looking at Papa Bears pictures and it convinced me that would be a good time, the shelters are reasonably spaced apart and most of all I can say I hiked three states ( MD, WV and VA ) on that hike.

  One question that I have,  the shelters are all close to the road,  how bad are they frequented by party goers and is there tent sites around the shelters?  I am more of a tenter than a shelter rat.

  Thank you.

  Peregrinus :)