[at-l] Harpers Ferry to Duncannon starting this Saturday

--
Hello folks

I'll be starting the AT section from Harpers Ferry north to Duncannon PA. s=
tarting this Saturday (May 10th).  I hope to get started in the early after=
noon and make it to the Ed Garvey shelter Saturday night.

Anyone else going to be in that neck of the woods in this timeframe?  I've =
looked at some of the journals on Trailjournals.com and I'm betting the thr=
u-hikers wont be that far north at this point.  The front of the "pack" see=
ms to be in southern Virginia (about 700 miles out of Springer).

Anyone hear of any speed demons who may be this far up by next week?  If I =
see them they will be passing me fast!

Any "must see" places?  I think I'll have to skip the Civil War stuff (Anti=
etim, Gettysburg, etc.) this time around.  I guess I mean "must see" mounta=
in, views, etc. perhaps a few blue blazes away.  I believe the ice cream pl=
ace in Pine Grove State Park is only open weekends now, so I'll probably mi=
ss out on the "half gallon club".

Anyway, as usual I'll have a trip report to post upon my return.

Pb