From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Kelly Goins
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 2:07 PM
To: Dalemerica@aol.com; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Test test

Hi, AOL apparently is no longer accepting email from
the at-l list.  None of us AOL users are getting them,
Just wanted to let you know before you go crazy (as I
did.  You can access the list one of two ways:
Thought he archives, or create an alternate email
address on Yahoo (as I did) and subscribe to at-l
using that email.

KellyGoVols
ps:  I'm TOTALLY missing my at-l mail via AOL.  This
stinks.  Anyone have any ideas how to fix it?