From: Slyatpct@aol.com [mailto:Slyatpct@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 4:41 PM
To: rashenck@marauder.millersville.edu; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] White Gas availability

--
In a message dated 4/16/2003 4:30:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rashenck@marauder.millersville.edu writes:

> But how do you get fuel for
> it when you're on a thru-hike?  Checking websites and other's comments on
> stoves, I've read fuel is "readily available" in the US, but I'm taking
> that
> with a grain of salt.

They have at spigots at trail crossings!

No, nearly every hostel or outfitter and many motels have it for sale per
oz.
 You'll also find it at some of the road crossings left by kind people.
Don't forget you can also use unleaded in a pinch.

Sly