[at-l] 2 rookie questions

Good Morning,

If you can keep from cutting up the summer sausage until you eat it it'll
probably age better.  You can get pretty small ones at most grocery stores,
I believe in the four to six ounce range.  Instead of buying one big one and
carving it up, you can buy several smaller ones - a little more expensive
but better than having your food go bad.

Take Care,

Tim