[at-l] White Gas availability

--
In a message dated 4/18/2003 12:24:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

> Are the MSRs so completely phickle that "white gas" versus
> JoeBlow's Low Octane is such a big difference? It has always
> sounded to me like MSRs were phickle no matter what, why not
> just go with low octane and be done with it?

Not fickle, unleaded gas just burns somewhat sooty.

Tom I think you go back too far (you old fart ; ).  I bought the Whiperlite
Internationale six years ago and have never had a problem.  I believe the
Whiperlite stove (not internationale) got a bad rep because it doesn't
include a shaker jet and clogged quite easily.

Sly