[at-l] great news about ATwanabe

I just today got this email from Sarena's sister, Angela:

> We are home from North Carolina. YEA!!  Our sister Sarena is doing wonder=
ful !!

> We returned home in time to celebrate the arrival of our New Niece of Apr=
il 15.
>  Kylee Ann Welters; 7 lb 12 oz; 19 inches long.
>  This is Sarena's new Grand Baby.
> YEAAA Eddie and I have another niece to spoil.

> Thank you to EVERYONE for all your prayers for Sarena and our family.
> Thank you for ALL the beautiful flowers, wonderful cards and messages tha=
t were sent.
> Sarena & our family really appreciated each of them.
>
>  PRAISE REPORT:
>
> Thanks to the wonderful doctors at Sarena's Hospital in NC and to all the=
 prayers that we have received, Sarena is going to make a full recovery. He=
r blood clots are gone and blood flow is back to normal. She has resumed no=
rmal movement on her right side. Walking and writing. If you did not know h=
er personally, you not even known something so scary had happen.  WE HAVE A=
N AWESOME GOD!!!