Re[2]: [at-l] Oldest Thru Hiker??

....and Paw Paw still has that bourbon, Maker's Mark to be more exact.  Last
time I saw him he really looked like he had gone down hill but still had his
sense of humor and was checking out all the girls, the younger the better!
I did not think that he had completed that hike.  Does anyone here know?

If anyone is out hiking and meets Cimmaron please let us know!  He should be
leaving Walesi Yi tomorrow morning or he may have not stopped there because
the weather was so nice.  I want to catch him along the way with some
homemade cookies.

Hummingbird

---