[at-l] Chickens.

People long ago observed that rich people were educated.  If you went to
college, the logical fallacy developed, you too would become rich.

Dr. Spock wrote inciteful books on the development of and raising babies.
Some of us believed he also knew a lot about war.  Henry Ford successfully
applied mass production to automobiles.  Some of us believed he also knew a
lot about war.  We tend to make things all one way or another.  People whom
we initially like, we believe are nice in all respects.  They wear white
hats.  They do no wrong.

Most of us probably believe Bill Erwin (Sp?), the blind thru-hiker,
accomplished something extraordinary.  We choose to believe he was equally
wonderful in all other respects.  And, maybe he was.  He tried to =93overco=
me=94
his disability, to prove something, and proceeded to write a book about it.

Someone recently entered our pond and caused a ripple to occur.  All of our
entries do to some degree or other.  So, our pond suffered a ripple.  The
recent rippler is also trying to prove something.  He, too, claims to be
disabled.  The poor spelling of the recent rippler may result from some
disability.

If you paint a red dot on the beak of a chicken, the other chickens will
continually peck at that speck.  Some chickens will miss the speck and peck
the chicken=92s flesh, causing another =93red dot.=94  The chickens will th=
en peck
that dot; they peck the chicken to death.

Let=92s all try to play nice.

Steve

http://join.msn.com/?page=3Dfeatures/virus