[at-l] Hopeful in Franklin, others in Hiawasssee etc.

Hopeful is hiking strong and wants to send greetings to his friends here.
Had breakfast and a great visit with him the other day.  He is looking good
and enjoying his hike but misses his wife.  We plan to catch up with him
soon so that we can lend him our Nomad which is much lighter than his single
tent.

Had dinner last night with MudButt, Bumpkin and Silver Lining.  They are all
having a great time and still smiling all the time.  Lots of hikers at
Daniels last night, including a man named the Healer who is a chiroprator
and giving massages and treatments to hikers as he hikes.  I am sure that
everyone wants to hike with him!

I sure love living here in the North GA mountains...especially during thru
hiker season.

Hummingbird

---