From: KellyGoVols@aol.com [mailto:KellyGoVols@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 1:03 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Goodyear (OT)

--
Well, folks, I did something this weekend that I never thought I'd get to
do:
 I went for a ride in the Goodyear Blimp!  It was pretty amazing, floating
around up there.  And to make this trail related, the park where I hike
looks
amazing from the sky.  But I tell you, all I could think about while I was
up
there is, "What DOES Felix think about in bed at night before he goes to
sleep?"

Kelly