[at-l] Goodyear (OT)

--
In a message dated 03/20/2003 8:09:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nealb@midlandstech.com writes:

> Did you take any pics?

Yes, I did.  I've a cool one of me flying the Blimp!  Of course, I was just
pretending like I was.  I think I drove everyone else a li'l crazy going
"There's my house!  There's my park!  There's my Publix!  There's the Boy's
restaurant!"  My friend Beth whispers to me, "Kelly, there's your mouth, put
a sock in it."  French'em if they can't take a joke. (just kidding)  Oh, and
I thought these things held 20-25 people.  They only hold six.  And it's
noisy as all get out.  And you fly around with the windows open, and it only
goes 30 mph.  It's way cooler than a helicopter, which goes too fast to
really focus on any one thing for too long.  If you get the opportunity, I
highly recommend it.

Kelly