From: <Adkhiker2003@wmconnect.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 4:34 PM
Subject: [at-l] Got me a dehydrator

--
Well I took the plunge and I bought a dehydrator from wal-mart today.

I was wondering if I could dehydrate the frozen vegetables I buy at my local
grocery store?

Any suggestions things to dehydrate that are easy for this beginner?

Also anyone know of a good site to get tips. ...  The book that came with
mine is pretty vague.

Thanks
Sparky!